Joining the organising team means helping us to develop our campaigns! There is lots of things you can get involved in (sign up form at the bottom). This includes:
- Campaign development: share your opinion and come up with new ideas of campaigns, get involved in campaign strategy, help to decide our campaign actions, create content, join a campaign sub-group to work on specific topics
- Graphic production: we have a small team of graphic designers/artists/illustrators/meme creators/ideas people that help us to be as colourful an organisation as possible – you don’t have to be an ‘artist’ to join in!
- Political strategy: write political briefings on topics and campaigns, create templates, take part in and learn how to run political strategy training sessions, help us tailor our campaigns to NI, Wales and Scotland
- Social media and communications: help to run our social media accounts and work on our branding strategy
- Partnerships: work with us to reach out to organisations and individuals to help boost our campaigns
- Diversity, inclusion, and movement building: help us to make sure we are as accessible as we can be.
You don’t have to have any experience in any of this to get involved – we’ll help you every step of the way!
To join the team you need to be aged 16-30
In return you’ll get:
To meet amazing young campaigners and be part of a super friendly, open community
Access to training on key skills like campaigning, media and communications
To work on keeping the UK governments accountable