The organising team has been growing hugely over the past year. Now we need help to bring it to the next level! See below for opportunities…
Your primary role will be to help to lead and develop our Communications Strategy and activities. You will work directly with our Head of Strategic Communications, as well as other Organising Team members, to make this happen. As our Comms Officer, your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Working with our Head of Strategic Comms to devise and lead a communications strategy
- Working with our Graphics Team to commission content for social media
- Posting on our platforms and taking the lead in scheduling posts on our social media
- Working with our Campaign Leads and Coordinators to make sure we’re targeting the right partners and affiliates online
- Taking the creative lead developing our brand and helping us to reach our main target audiences
- Taking the lead developing the success of our platforms
- Identifying new opportunities to help us reach our target audiences, work with our partners, and help to improve the impact of our campaigns!
If you have some experience in social media, campaign strategy, or communications, or believe you have the skills and enthusiasm to take on the challenge, we would love to hear from you! You don’t have to be able to lead on all the above points – we’re looking for someone who is keen and passionate to join UKY4N, share their ideas, share their creativity, and help to boost our profile.
We’re looking for a media officer to help us develop and build our relationships with traditional and non-traditional media. As a media officer your role will include (but is not limited to):
- Identifying key journalists for us to work with and building those relationships
- Writing press releases and other relevant content
- Getting in touch with relevant media to boost and share our campaigns
- Any additional media development that you would be interested in helping us to pursue e.g. our influencer strategy
We’re looking for someone who already has some media experience, who can hit the ground running when it comes to contacting journalists and working with them.
To join the team you need to be aged 16-30
In return you will:
Be part of the UK’s leading youth movement calling for urgent action to address the loss of nature and wildlife
Meet amazing campaigners from across the UK and be part of a super friendly and open community
Get access to training on key skills like campaigning, media and communications
Play an essential role keeping UK politicians accountable on nature and wildlife
Interested in joining us? Any questions? Email us at: